Sunday, October 21, 2007

He Can't Orgasm II

Hey there Al,

I'm a 21 year old guy who has been masturbating since...oh, probably 13 or so...on average probably once or twice a day. When I'm 'flying solo' I have no problem having an orgasm - usually in no longer than 10 minutes, and likely less if I have an internet connection or xxx mag handy. However, when I'm with my girlfriend, I can't cum! Intercourse, handjobs, oral sex...nothing really works. She's a beautiful girl with a spectacular body, so attraction is really not the problem (I've had the same issue with a past gf, and also in a homosexual experience from when I was younger - so it's not that I'm just not into women).

I think that part of the problem is that, when I masturbate, I move my hand really quickly...unfortunately, masturbating slower will not make me orgasm, regardless of how long I go for. I've tried refraining from masturbating for a few days before sex, but that doesn't help...this is really starting to become an issue in my relationship, and it's starting to push me and my girlfriend apart sexually.

What steps could I take to fix this problem??

Thanks so much,

Better Soon Than Never


Dear Soon,

It's not unusual for guys to stroke fast when masturbating. It is possible that you've done it with such vigor that you've desensitized yourself. If you aren't, try using lubes and touching a bit more gently. At least start slow and when you're close do the speed-up thing.

If this (not reaching orgasm) just occurred during handjobs and blowjobs it wouldn't be that unusual. For that, I'd just suggest that your GF bring you as close as she can and you finish the job, freeing her hands and mouth to help in other ways.

But when it comes to intercourse, that's a different story. Have you tried different positions? I'd go for something that permits you to thrust with greatest control and the most friction. One other thought: Some ball play as you're screwing might help. For instance, if you're in doggie position, can she reach back and fondle your boys? That might be just the thing you need to take you over the top.

Look, it's more common for women to be challenged in reaching orgasm and it's up to their partners to do whatever they can to help. So while this is a less common problem, if you're with the right girl she'll work with you on this. Just make sure you're taking care of her needs.

Until you find success, I suggest you partake in activities that bring her pleasure and satisfaction and then, as suggested above, let her help you while you masturbate to a climax. There is no "right" way to have sex, and the important thing is that you participate in each others' pleasure. That's what brings true intimacy.

Al

No comments: