Sunday, October 21, 2007

He Can't Orgasm III

Dear Al,

I have been with my girlfriend for a while now and we have a great sex life. The sex is great! I always am erected ready to go, but when it comes time to cum I never can do it. On the other hand, if she gives me a hand job i can ejaculate right away. Is there any way of my changing this? Thank you very much

MC


Dear MC,

At least you're a step ahead of the last guy. As I said to him, you may need to vary how you engage in intercourse. Try positions that give you the most control over your sensations. Also, if your girlfriend tends to be highly lubricated, it may be too much of a good thing. Perhaps you need a bit more friction. If so, keep a towel handy, pull out and pat yourself dry once in a while. Try positions where she can handle your balls. Sometimes a nice squeeze as you're getting close will do the trick.

Also, are you getting enough foreplay? We tend to concentrate on the fact that most women require it, but men do too. If all the action prior to intercourse is pleasing her, give her an opportunity to tease and stimulate you before the fucking begins.

Al

No comments: