Sunday, October 21, 2007

Naked, If I Want To

Al,

I have been dating my gf for 3 years and very committed. We have been naked in front each other occasionally. But these days I feel like being naked in front of her all the time. Not just for sex but even while talking to her about anything or having lunch I want to remain naked. She doesn't like the idea and feels a guy should be dressed. Is there something wrong with me? And tell me what I should do.


Nature Boy,

I don't believe anything that is not harmful to another person is necessarily wrong.

Question: Do you hang around the house and eat meals naked when you're by yourself? Although it's probably not the norm, plenty of people prefer not to be encumbered by clothes. But if you only want to do this when you're with her, I can't help feeling there's something sexual about your desire.

In any case, if she doesn't like it, I have to side with her. If you're not living together, then let it all hang out when you're alone at your place, and cater to her preference when you're together.

If it's too much of a compromise for you, perhaps you're not compatible.

Al

No comments: