Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Desperate for Anal


Sure do want to have anal sex with my woman. she says she has piles and wont try it. anything you can suggest to get her to relent and make it easy for her?

Thanks.....
Want that ass.


Dear Want,

What I want to know if why the lady proprietors of this blog wanted me to respond to this one!

I know many women who are just not interested in anal, even without a medical issue. Now, I'm 101% straight, but I've had 'roids, and if I were gay I'd insist on being the top. This is a roundabout way of saying I'm with your woman on this. Hey, there are lots of ways to have sex. I'd focus on the ones that she is comfortable with. The reason she's giving may be the real reason and it may be a way of saying "I don't want to do that."

Look at that ass, fondle that ass, worship that ass, but sorry, you won't be fucking that ass.


Al

2 comments:

Madam Z said...

I know, I know...this is such an old post, I doubt anyone will see my comment, BUT...I must make it! In my opinion, this guy is incredibly selfish! I tried anal sex ONCE. It hurt like hell, and I didn't even have hemmorhoids! My man apologized and never, ever tried it again. As Al says, "there are lots of ways to have sex." So, "Want," if you care at all for your "woman," don't keep pressing her for the painful way.

Anonymous said...

My wife and I tried it once. We both kept thinking the pain would ease up after a slow couple minutes. Well, it lessened some, but still hurt, and I didn't like it either. We have a great sex life. We even see another couple twice a year for a fun weekend. Why do something painful to the one you love?