Friday, October 19, 2007

Worried and Overwhelmed

I'm at a younger age (that shan't be mentioned) in my life, and I find myself horny quite often, even in places I shouldn't feel so at all. And most nights, I find myself masturbating until I'm exhausted. For quite a while my orgasms have been wonderful, lacking in nothing, and leaving me breathless and unable to move at times. But lately, I find them less intense, and it worries me somewhat. Have I perhaps damaged something? Over-used it perhaps? I don't have a partner, and if I don't masturbate, it drives me insane. Is there some way I can make the orgasms better? Techniques or anything?

Sincerely,
Worried and Overwhelmed

Dear Clit/Penis abuser,

Its important that you develop a better way of communicating and listening to your vadge and clitoris, or penis. You don’t specify if you’re a beautiful woman or a young buck, but either way you need to start listening to your body. Your mind whilst it is the most important organ in your body will not help your body enjoy orgasms if they're not in sweet harmony. I think you need to calm down, and re-assess your masturbation schedule. Have a date with your body. Don’t just beat it like it owes you money. Plan, prepare. Have a nice dinner, a hot soak in the tub and then gently coax your body into play. We don’t do this every night, and nor should your clit/penis.

I’m guessing you’ve beaten your bits into a sensitive submission and they will not return until you ease up and show some respect!

PS. You have not specified your age so I have given you the benefit of doubt but please note for future reference, Aspasia Fern, Al Sensu and myself can only provide advice for people 18 years and over.

Much luv,
Smack.

1 comment:

Al Sensu said...

"Don’t just beat it like it owes you money."

Killer line and yet sage advice.