Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shalom... It's me, Aspasia!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

I just had to pop in and say that I am so excited to be back in the saddle and to be working with the Divine Diva Smack and the Hot Stud Muffin that is Al Sensu. It is such a treat, I can't tell you. We have received wonderful emails of support and lots of queries and comments.

Those of you that sent queries ages and ages ago, I am sorry if I haven't gotten back to you yet. Rest assured, we are going to get to each and every one of them.

I missed ya's so much. I'm beside myself to be advicing again.

We're going to have such a ball, oh you just don't know. We've got some outrageous interviews in the coming months that we're working on with very enterprising adult talent.

Make sure you favorite place honey-n-aspasia because we'll be posting several times a week.

We love you and we are so happy to be servicing your sexssssual needs.

PS: What do you think of our look? Miss Smack designed it! I am wild for it. She did such a gulgeous job.

7 comments:

unique_stephen said...

hola,
excuse me, *huhum*, is this the right place?

Hi Smack [waves]

I like the new place.

Ask Aspasia Fern & Miss Smack said...

That depends, what are you looking for, Unique Stephen? If you're lookin for Miss Smack and Aspasia Fern, you've come to the right joint.

Scorpy said...

It looks very inviting and well laid out ladies :) I especially like the art work although I do know that Miss Smack is better endowed than that drawing portrays ;)

Madam Z said...

I've been enjoying the "Ask..." column and it IS in my "favorites," but I miss Miss Smack's individual commentary. I thought the Smack was Back! What gives?

? said...

Mazel Tov!

Can't wait to read about more sexcapades.

And I like your new digs. Though I second Scorpy's comment. Where's your rack, Smack?!

Ask Aspasia Fern & Miss Smack said...

Thanks for the hugs loves.

Diva Smack is going to be posting galore. Do not fear, she will be dispensing many, many gems for our reading pleasure. She's a fount of knowledge and wisdom.

Anonymous said...

AF,

Like the new digs. Should be interesting.

-RC