Friday, October 12, 2007

Sexual Assault


Hi.

Please read and hear me out and help me. I've been longing to get this secret out of me to someone. Maybe that someone was you.

Before, I sneak into my girlfriend's house just to sleep over. Of course nobody knows. My gf and her sister sleeps in the same room. One night, when my gf was asleep..I needed to take a piss when I saw her sister lying in bed. When I came back, I was really tempted to touch her. Well, that maybe rape, right? But still I was tempted. I even saw her naked in her room while hiding under the bed. I was really turned on. It happened many times when one night I can't take it anymore, and tried to make a move on her. I was really turned on by the sight and I can't hold on anymore so I came closer to her. She was really sexy sleeping wearing loose clothes so I don't have any problem making a move. I came closer and heard her breathing heavily so I knew she won't wakeup that easily. So I begin kissing her lips softly. Wow! I'm so aroused doing that. Then I touched her tits and raised her t-shirt. Whether you believe it or not I sucked her tits while rubbing my cock. She even didnt wokeup or move. I tried to carress her pussy but wasn't really able to touch deeper because I was scared she'd wakeup. Since then, I was really fantasizing about her while masturbating. I really want to fuck her. But how? Do you have any advices?

Thanks for listening
Sonny

Dear Sonny, There is no excuse for your behavior. It doesn’t matter how you try and justify it.
The truth is you touched her for sexual pleasure without her permission. That is not only illegal but it is sexual assault and disrespectful to both the sister, your girlfriend and their family.

My advice is to stop visiting the house and if you have any honour, you should end the relationship with your girlfriend because you obviously have no respect for her because you cheated on her. Kissing, touching, and certainly rubbing your cock
is cheating on her.

If you consider approaching the sister to have sex with her while she is asleep, stop and think what it would be like to be raped in jail, hard with no lube – and see if that doesn’t make you think twice, Sonny because that’s what happens to rapists in jail.

Do your girlfriend the biggest favor of all. Tell her that you’ve got family commitments, some thinking to do, some reading about the law – whatever you can to break away from the relationship.


In the long run, she’ll heal over the broken heart, but she’ll never heal if she found out you touched her sister. It would cause a family breakdown and simply, no man is worth that. You’ll be giving her the chance to meet someone who will love her and honour her, and her family.

Don't forget if you fuck it up, you will also have to deal with all of the men in her family who will hunt you down and use you as a punching-bag.

If you have no respect for this family, try thinking about your own family who may have to watch you get a criminal record, visit you in jail and watch your life waste away because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants.
Ms Smack

1 comment:

Ask Aspasia Fern & Miss Smack said...

I also hope he gets counseling, right?! His behavior needs modification and he must get to the root of why he would even feel the inclination to overtake a woman without her consent and go as far as he did.

you gave it to him good and plenty. Let's hope he runs away, far away and into the arms of a therapist.