Friday, October 12, 2007

Older Women


Dear Aspasia & Smack,

There is a 34 year old woman I know who has six children and a strained relationship with her husband. I have had a crush on her since I was 14 and I'm now 21 and would like nothing better than to have her be mine for a night. How would I go about seducing her and what signs could I look for to know if she wanted me? It would ruin me if I offered and she refused.

BoyCrush

Hello darlin',

Clearly you do not love this woman otherwise you’d realize that if she had six children and a strained relationship with her husband then the last thing she needs is to complicate things by having one night of pleasure with you. Lust yes, love no. Sometimes its better to leave these things as 100% fantasy, than live the dream and it come back to bite you on the ass. Best case scenario, you seduce her and fulfill your boyhood dreams.

Worst case scenario, you seduce her, you fulfill your boyhood dreams, she decides to leave her husband, you are now the step father of 6, maybe seven after your night of pleasure.


Unless you are ready to wipe the asses of 6 kids from another man, I’d let this one be.


Let this crush go and find someone your own age to soak up all of that loving. Write back and tell us about the new girl you've noticed around your age.

Good luck,
Ms Smack

1 comment:

Ask Aspasia Fern & Miss Smack said...

Oh, that was a much needed snap out of it response, my sweet. You are so right. Here's to hoping he runs out and finds a great girl his own age.