Saturday, October 13, 2007

Panty Raid



Dear Al:

Ever since I was an early age I have always liked panties. I dont even care if they are clean, as long as I can have a wank with them I dont care.

Am I kinky PR or What?

* * * * *

Well you're definitely not Kinky Friedman.

Look, I believe in "free to be, you and me." Doesn't matter if it's kinky. My only rule is that you do no harm. If you are obtaining the panties in a legal, legitimate way -- whether buying them new at Wal-Mart or used on eBay, it's just fine.

If you are in a relationship, or find yourself in one in the future, this is something you shouldn't be ashamed of or feel you have to hide. Yes, some women will find this icky. Those are not the women for you.

Wank on!

Al

2 comments:

Ask Aspasia Fern & Miss Smack said...

pantyrific advice, sensulish.

Rex Venom said...

Fun times! Panties! woo woo!
Rock on!