Saturday, December 15, 2007

Masturbation Frustration

Throwing this one to the readers; please help the girl by sharing your experiences.

Dear Aspasia and Smack

I am have a masturbation problem. When i masturbate i always start with my clit, and when it starts to throb is when i start to penetrate myself with my fingers or dildo. The thing is, penetration is not enough for me...I need to rub my clit at the same time. It is the only way i can cum.

I have tried to just finger myself or use the dildo with out rubbing my clit, but i cant. What bothers me is that i 'have' to rub my clit to have a successful orgasm. another thing that bothers me is that when my boyfriend and i have sex...am i going to orgasm? He has fingered me numerous times and I still must rub my clit to cum. He has tried each time without rubbing my cilt but it has no effect to me. What do i do?

I don't like having to rub my clit each time, i mean yes i like to orgasm but I would like to cum having other options to do so. Is there something that could help me?

9 comments:

Al Sensu said...

I'm not too sympathetic because if my dick doesn't get rubbed I can't cum. Not sure what the problem is here with combining penetration and clit rubbing (either hand-rubbing or vibe). If it works, it you cum, if it feels good, what's not to like?

And there's nothing wrong with vibing your clit during intercourse. It's like having a 3some and the boyfriend should welcome the addition.

Gorilla Bananas said...

You can get a ring device for his dick which stimulates your clit when he is fucking you. It is a favourite sex aid for the women who have tried it.

Another possibility is to get him to fuck you doggy style while you stimulate your clit with a little vibrator. Someone called 'Buxom Beth'
told me this worked for her.

Jules said...

I have the exact same problem. So I just usually get myself off first and then get to the sex part.

Ms Smack said...

Personally, I think he needs to use his mouth more, and you should masturbate while he's fucking you.

Also, the gushing is only achieved through a g-spot orgasm. We'll post on that soon!

Most women need clitoral stimulation. You're not weird or alone!

Electro-Kevin said...

Menage a' trois per'aps ?

Sorry - being too flippant.

The solution seems to have already been covered by the sexperts here.

Good luck. You sound as though you are sensual and imaginative which is a good thing.

Melissa said...

Oh, sugar, I understand. My very best o'gasm comes with clitoral stimulation. That being said, there was a time when I thought I broke mine. Oopsie.

I'd have to agree with GB on the nubbed cock ring suggestion. And don't forget the plethora of positions that give the woman more stimulation. Taking your time to build up to your orgasm might help as well, knowing that you can immediatly come by rubbing your clit might make you miss some of your bodies more subtle reactions to his cock/finger/tongue work.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I have not the first idea! But its interesting to think about...

Ms Smack said...

You guys are THE BEST! Thanks heaps. I'll let the reader know that we've responded and I'm sure she'll discreetly appreciate your joint responses!

Creepy said...

From my understanding the majority of women cannot cum without clitoral stimulation. At least that's what the consensus was when I produced a love/sex talk radio show. Give anal a try.