Monday, October 8, 2007

The wrong kind of quickie

Hello,

I am really depressed for years because of the problem that I am experiencing. It is that I ejaculate very early either when masturbating or having sex. This have caused troubles with my girl friend. I am afraid she will leave me for this please help me. I am very worried. Please reply me ASAP.

Regards,

T Puppy.

* * * * *

Dear Pup,

You didn't say how old you are. It's not uncommon to be a premature ejaculator during your teens and into your 20s. I was awfully quick on the trigger then, and it wasn't until I hit my 30s that I was able to take more time. I realize that doesn't minimize your problem. If you're older, it's more likely there is a physical or psychological cause and it would be worth consulting a physician.

There are some techniques you can try to train yourself not to cum so fast that are easy to find on the internet. One is to masturbate and become aware when you are reaching the point of no return. Stop before that point and squeeze the base of your penis. Rinse and repeat a few times. Since it's no secret you have this problem, involve your girlfriend! Let her do the handwork and give her the "stop/squeeze" signal at the right moment.

You might also try masturbating, or have your girlfriend give you a handjob or blowjob right before you want to have sex. See if rapid re-deployment slows your next climax. Oh, and try to enjoy it. Stress and worry make some guys not able to get it up, but it can have the opposite effect. So see if you can make this a fun project with your girl.

And while you are working this out, make sure that your quick finishes aren't depriving your lady of hers. If you haven't yet, become expert at cunnilingus and other activities that will excite her and bring her off. It doesn't have to be all about intercourse.

Back to you: If all else fails, do see your physician and don't be embarrassed. You won't be the first patient he or she has had with this problem.

Good luck!
Al

5 comments:

Electro-Kevin said...

Tantric sex involves holding your tummy muscles as far back as you can while you're in the act. I find this actually works very VERY well.

Another thing is (especially first time with a partner) to ejaculate about 2 hours before you are about to do it. Not much good in the cinema I admit.

Lord Nazh said...

The simplest (and funnest) way to get over this is oral sex.

Of course she has to want to and you have to want to, but I'll just assume those points.

Let her 'do you' first to get rid of the 'quickie' and while you are recharging, return the favor. Take your time and make her enjoy it, by the time you are ready to enter into the 'act' of intercourse, you should be ready (and she should be happy)

Ms Smack said...

Gentleman, thankyou SO much for your input and candid opinion!

Ask Aspasia Fern & Miss Smack said...

I'm with Smackalicious, great advice guys.

Al, fantastic advices and I do mean advices. Love the oral approach. We do so appreciate when a lover dines at the Y and makes us cum. Oooh, my vulva lips are twitching just thinking about it.

Al Sensu said...

And my mouth is watering.