Saturday, December 15, 2007

Enlarged Labia

Hi I'm Emma im 26 and have a good sexlife. I have a b/f and he says that if a girl has alot of sex you can tell by her labia being really big. This isn't true is it?

Luv,
Emma


Sweet Emma,
No, this is not true. Labia come in all shapes and sizes and they are not determined by the amount of sex that has happened. If anything, they become dark and swollen when aroused or recent sexual activity has occurred. Boys make out like thy know all about our pink bits but they don't. Get some privacy and read more about them here then dazzle your boyfriend with the facts.

Love,
Smack

3 comments:

Al Sensu said...

Will my dick get bigger if I have more sex?

Ms Smack said...

You wish it did, Al!!!

I think you should send a pic of your willy to Penis Secret!

Madam Z said...

Al, maybe your dick won't "get bigger if (you) have more sex," but your SMILE will!