Sunday, April 8, 2007

My Wife and the Dog


Dear Aspasia:
I came home early from work and caught my wife having sex with our black lab. I thought he was just rubbing his penis under her vagina since I never realized that a woman and a dog could have sex. Sure, I had heard the stories about the woman and the donkey in Mexico. But, never thought that my wife of 22 year's would do something like this.
At first she tried to get loose, but Duke's large penis was too swollen and she was stuck. Then she just gave up and started to pump back on his penis. She had a huge orgasm and kept telling Duke what a great fuck he was.
When they were finally done, she told me that they had been doing it for over a year and I had to deal with it since she wasn't going to stop. I have to admit that I had a huge erection. Now I'm torn between sharing her or leaving.
Can you give me some advice?
Wally
--------------------------
Dear Wally:

The wife's been shtupping the dog on the side. Oy vey a shmear. I'm so sorry! I can appreciate your conflict.

With respect to bestiality, I don't condone it. I've written about it quite a bit on Literotica. The reason I am so opposed to it is because it's not mutually consenting adult sex. A dog cannot say NO and therefore this action could be regarded as rape.

Ooh, I sound so judgmental.

The fact that you became aroused isn't necessarily a result of watching her fuck the dog. You were watching your wife of 22 years have an orgasm and that is what could've turned you on.

If she's unwilling to stop, you have to ask yourself how you feel about that and what specifically about it bothers you. I would imagine it brings up issues of insecurity, like, "what does he have that I don't". How does a two legged human compete with a four legged canine? Hmm...Should be no competition, right?! Who knew!



Once you isolate the issue, sit down with your wife and discuss it, openly, honestly and lovingly. Don't hold back. If she's unwilling to see it from your perspective or appreciate where you're coming from, the question then becomes, are you sure this isn't a byproduct of a much larger issue?

You see where I'm going with this?



Please keep us looped! Good luck.

Love,
af